Friday, December 22, 2006

Greetings from MONTANA!!

Greetings everyone! I hope that all of you are having a lovely holiday season. We just arrived in Montana last night at around 12:30. I was SO glad to see snow again! I believe that our first site of it was in Iowa, which is where we made our first video post that I will be posting after this one.

We left Council Bluffs early on Thursday morning, planning on going the entire way to Bozeman MT. I think it was about 17 hours of driving, with a few stops for gas, lunch, and dinner. The drive was not as miserable as we thought it would be. On the road, we watched plenty of movies in our DVD player ( I am VERY thankful for that) which helped to keep Christopher occupied. The views (though dull in some places) were beautiful! It was so amazing to see parts of the Badlands, snowy hills, and all of the little towns covered in snow all in one trip.

I am now going to attempt to post a video blog above this one. It should be pretty self explanatory. We should be blogging more detailed posts shortly. I hope that all of you are having a lovely (and safe) holiday season!

In Christ,

Paige

No comments: