Friday, February 24, 2006

Hello my favorite adopted family! Questions, questions. Everyone has questions but who has answers? If Adam never sinned, would we still live in a garden? Do spirits sleep? Where did Cain get his wife? Did dinosaurs really exist? Is fusion a future energy that will be used? There are complicated questions and simple questions. Simple questions being like, What will I have lunch?(even though it can become complicated) But one question everybody asks is, Why am I here? What is my purpose? Why is there life? Evolution doesn't give a very good answer. Being created by chance gives me the feeling of unwantedness.Unneeded.A mistake. I did a Bible study on my existence and found that I here because God WANTED me. He wanted a family. He created man so that he could share His very nature with someone. and if that isn't enough, He sent His son,Jesus, to die for us. He didn't give up on us when we made a mistake. He, instead, took that mistake and bore it Himself. Instead of giving up on us,He provided an escape lamb to redeem us. If your going through a tough time and you can't see how He's helping, all I can say is don't give up on Him. He didn't give up on youand He won't. So just chillax(chill and relax). God knows what He's doin'. If your unsure about my integrity and truth in this note,ask Him yourself. Call 1-800-YOU-PRAY or www.Yaweh.com Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Live,Love,Laugh
Charne
P.S(Hey Big Sis! I pushed the orange button!)

1 comment:

Arkanblogger Family said...

Hello Charne!

I love the post! It is so true! God has a purpose for each and every on of us on earth as long as we have breath in us. It's so awesome to know that we are made for a purpose.

-Paige :)