1. I enjoy and appreciate those people, both young and old, that do not engage in the practice of gossip. If you want to know something about soneone...ask that person...not a third party. Otherwise, please know enough to realize that all you'll ever get is someone else's version of the person you are inquiring about.
2. I believe that the sinner is the one who commits the sin. I've done it. I am what I do. The person who uses a gun to kill someone is a murderer. The one who commits adultry is an adulterer. The teller of a lie is a liar. Any philosophy that says otherwise is simply a "wrong" philsophy. Accept responsibility for your actions. If you have sinned against someone, then only you can repent for it. No one else should or can do that for you. Ask for forgiveness and change. You'll gain humility and truth. That's why we need Christ even more.
3. I believe that everyone absolutely should not get married at a young age. We do not all mature at the same rate of speed. Just as some will never come to the knowledge of the truth, some will never come to a full maturity.
4. I believe that men should act like men and women should act like women. Quit trying to be something you were not created to be. If only leads to strife and confusion. After all, it's a lie.
5. I believe that God and His Son both taught us how to LIVE...not how to DIE. Quit looking for things YOU want to see and look for the truth. Don't be distracted, quit reading tripe and take dominion over the things that God gave you to take care of. Rapture Schmapture.
6. I believe that adults should debate with adults and children should listen and learn obedience, so that they can teach their children the same. Perpetuation of stupidity is a bad thing and it's hard work. Truth is perpetual whether we want it to be or not.
7. I believe that God tells us what to do and that we should do it and stop whining about it and making excuses. A brother gave me this example...If I leave my children in charge of the house while I'm gone and tell them specifically what I want done and they don't do it, that's when I get mad. I believe that by God's own actions, he is the same in that regard.
8. I believe that if I am hungry and want a meal placed before me, that I absolutely should not go in the den and pray for God to bring me that meal out of thin air. I live in a house with 7 people and we can all fix a bowl of cereal or cut a piece of bread. He put me in charge of feeding myself.
9. I believe that there is no right way to debate a "wrong" principal or theory.
10. I believe that no amount of lying can change the truth...no matter how long you lie and no matter how many lies you tell. You cannot mock God. He IS truth.
11. I believe that people don't simply need to "have a personal relationship with Christ" or don't just "need Jesus". To tell someone that, is like telling a starving man that he just needs to eat and be fed. He will quickly find himself starving again. Many significant events led up to Christ and all of those events are a part of history...HIStory.
12. I believe that many Christians are guilty and have become blinded by their idolatry...of the Bible. If you thing that the Bible is the source of all knowledge and truth, then throw away all of your other books and other publications, unplug your phone and don't leave your closet. You see, I can be as ridiculous as they can.
13. I believe that God's laws are forever...just as He is. They don't go away, just because we don't want to see or believe in them. If the speed limit in a certain area is 75 mph. and there are signs to indicate that that is the law, then we can choose to ignore that and deal with the consequences...from simply knowing that we were disobedient, to obtaining a ticket, to a possible accident which damages property, causes injury or death to you or another. The law is in place, whether we want to recognize it or not and the consequences of disobedience still exist...whether we want to admit it or not. Maybe we should be exploring law instead of spending our time worrying about when and how Jesus will come back to earth. His return and presence will be triumphant, whether he comes on a cloud or a 1972 Buick. Meantime, we have things to take care of. How about we focus on those things?
14. I believe that no matter how many times we ask, the person who sneezes in front of us is not blessed by God. If you believe in that, then go hang all the bottles you can find in your trees (the more colorful, the better) to scare away the "hants" (pronounced "hain'ts") outside of your house. Quit believing in superstition. God is not a phantom.